Monday, October 25, 2010

Deal with a..

I'm kinda like enjoying the projects I am getting these past few days and dealing with these people from Israel and Portugal are kind and cooperative. They elaborated the projects they asked me to write well and the result - a good relationship plus good content.

I wasn't writing any of those at this time. Oh well, I'm writing my personal blog now but later on today, I'll be working on some other contracts I currently have.

There was this notification I just had earlier before I wrote this. I was speaking to him yesterday and seemed like he used me before declining his offer. Well, I think I dealt with someone who's famous in Social Media although, I'd like to think that the company that I'm working with will give him so much authority - not just yet. Therefore, I could say that apart from having this personal blog which I only do on my spare time (I don't really care if I gain much traffic or not, and who cares?!), I can manipulate not only those people who aimed to be an "expert", but do something better than them.

Warning: Don't mess up with juicypeanut :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails