Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cebu Pacific Air 10/10/10 Promo

This is really a must-grab promo!

My decision of waking up at 1AM is really a good one when the first thing that you see in Facebook is a notification that Cebu Pacific Air announces another promotion.


This system wide sale is limited for today's date ONLY, 10-10-2010. How cool, right?! 

All Domestic Flights - P10
All International Flights - P1,010

Travel Period: January 1 - March 31, 2011.

And so the first thing I got is my wallet. Thank you debit card and credit card for your on-time confirmation!

As always, Cebu Pacific website is slow whenever they posted a sale, so patience must be handy whenever this happens. 

Tip: Do not double-click or refresh the page while it's reading, you might lose your promo slot and others might just grab it. Be patient :)

My long wait is over until I got the total price details. 

If there's something that I can suggest Cebu Pacific Management can change on their system, it's when they show the detailed total price. It's kind of chaotic if you'll see two price details on a different page when you assumed that the first one is the only thing that you need to pay.



Compare both price details. Taxes and Fees without the Web Admin Fee are different on both screenshots. Not to make everyone confused the next time, I think it's better if Cebu Pacific will post the 2nd screenshot alone.

Ok, I'll stop ranting as my excitement runs through my head when I got this most important thing in online flight booking.
It's confirmed! ;)

Better hurry and book your flight now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails