Thursday, March 31, 2011

One Cold Morning..



I locked the door and removed my tops. Oh, I can still feel how cold the rain was outside. I was dripping when I got home.

I was too sleepy that time but I was awakened by the swollen tears of heaven.

Where the hell is my umbrella?

I opened the window and stretched my two hands, welcomed the drizzles running in my window pane. And yes, I experienced Malaysia rain.

Just like the old times, I carelessly smoked one of the 2 pcs. Marlboro lights in my hand, with only my black bra on. I was like looking at the poolside when I noticed there were some movements at the condo unit in front on me.

There were some people watching me.

I ignored them. I can see there are 2 or more heads sneaking, hiding at some of the hanging towels in the window.

I purposely put the cigarette on my lips, tongue ring played towards its filter while I innocently looked at the window.

I am making these guys aroused as early as 6AM. So I thought.

I made an eye to eye contact with one of the guys and he didn't look away. I finished my cigarrette as fast as I can and turned around, looked again and penetrated their mind, saying, "Yeah baby, crave for more.."

I indulged the feeling of harrassing them in my own naughty way. I prepared my bed and lied down, oh I missed it so much, I didn't notice it's more than 10 hours before I overused my pillow.

I was thinking kinky again, with this unpredictable Malaysia weather, I was thinking about moving my fingers around...crawling towards the end of the bed as I search for the blanket and turned the lights away......<more?>

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails