Friday, September 24, 2010

New Post??

 Ok. New blog address to begin with.

I was about to have my first post yesterday. Unfortunately, my laptop crashed for some software that changes IP address. I had a whole day of transferring files manually from this laptop to another.

O yeah, I don't have a cable to do that.

I don't have an external driver here in Sucat.

And I only have an 8-gig USB card! Imagine, how I transfer files that should only contain less than 8 gig and transferred it from the other laptop - multiple times. :(

While I was on the Internet Explorer browser to download Firefox and Google Chrome, it gave me an impression of really not using it anymore - slow as my little turtle charm.

Nuff said, I have to introduce this new blog -- supposed to be the plan after all =D.

I have
my personal blog which I really couldn't manage. And doing this new blog site doesn't mean I will leave it just like the old one.

Moreover, the tab sections on top of it will give you an idea what this blog has to offer.

Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails